Top 10 Reasons to Partner with the Greater Springfield Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Expand Your Reach! - FREE listing in the Guide to Massachusetts’ Pioneer Valley , our primary fulfillment piece sent out in response to all visitor inquiries. (circulation 137,500 annually)
- Tell All About It! - Put your brochure into the hands of area visitors through our Visitor Information Centers.
- Get Leads! - You’ll receive advance notice of business opportunities through e-mail leads generated by the GSCVB’s sales team.
- Work the Web! - Your membership includes an upgraded listing on the GSCVB’s website, www.valleyvisitor.com, which receives thousands of unique visitors each month.
- Show Off! - Showcase your organization and expand publicity possibilities firsthand to meeting planners, tour operators and travel writers through our FAMiliarization (FAM) tours.
- Mail! - You’ll have the ability to promote your product, service or event by requesting a copy of the GSCVB membership roster, accessible by members only.
- Use Us! - Call us with questions— let us be a key resource for you!
- Referrals! - Only GSCVB members are referred when inquires for specific services are requested by visitors, tour operators, meeting planners, travel writers and local constituents. .
- Increase Your Visibility! - The GSCVB not only promotes this destination, we also promote member businesses. Since we are the primary source of visitor information, your company’s name will reach thousands of prospective customers each year.
- Stay Informed! - Member Updates are emailed to you monthly.
We put heads in beds, fans in seats, bags in hands and napkins on laps!
"Uno Chicago Grill has been involved with and members
of the GSCVB almost since our inception in 1988. As one of many
organizations we've joined over the years, the Bureau is by far the most
important in terms of marketing, sales and promotions. The information we
garner from our meetings and communications allow us to plan sales accordingly,
increase revenue and stay on top of the political climate in the state.
As far as we are concerned, our
membership is invaluable."
Michael Hurwitz - Owner of Uno's Chicago Grill, Springfield: member since 1988