As tourism continues to grow as a major source of business throughout Massachusetts, and our region, the role of the Greater Springfield Convention & Visitors Bureau is increasingly important. As one of the sixteen Regional Tourism Councils throughout the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, the GSCVB is the destination marketing organization for the Pioneer Valley, and we actively champion the cause of tourism and conventions in the region.
- Annual Visitors Guide Distribution: 125,000
- Top origin market for all visitors to the Pioneer Valley: Boston Metro
- Average number of overnights per visit: 4.9
- Number of counties served by the GSCVB: 3 (Hampshire, Hampden, Franklin)
- Percentage of potential visitors who request our Guide: 80%
Being a member of the GSCVB is not only a good move toward supporting economic growth in the region - it is a smart business move.