Bring the Whole Crew
In the Pioneer Valley, more is definitely merrier.
In the Pioneer Valley, more is definitely merrier
There's nothing like traveling with a big group of like-minded people—regardless of whether everyone's related. With family reunions still as popular as ever and business retreats, trade shows and interest-group conventions becoming more in vogue by the year, the Greater Springfield Convention and Visitors Bureau is proud to connect large groups of travelers with suitable accommodations—and plenty of fun diversions. This is just a small sampling of what the "Crossroads of New England" has to offer.
What Can the GSCVB Do for Your Group?
At the GSCVB, we're serious about accommodating travelers who wish to stick together. For starters, we partner with the American Bus Association to provide motorcoaches and other forms of group transportation that allow fellow travelers to ride safely and comfortably to local and regional destinations. We also offer planning services that interface with your organization's travel planning professionals to ensure that nothing falls through the cracks. From arrival to departure, we can provide advice on every stage of your itinerary.
Accommodations in Springfield
As the heart of the Pioneer Valley, Springfield welcomes hundreds of large travel groups per year and boasts space for just about any type of gathering:
• The Springfield Marriott, a popular destination for business meetings and trade gatherings near the heart of downtown Springfield
• Hilton Garden Inn, a lower-cost option with spacious meeting and banquet facilities
• La Quinta Inn & Suites Springfield, a popular resting place for business travelers and sightseeing groups
• The Sheraton Springfield Monarch Place Hotel is a luxurious retreat for both lovebird and full-family vacations.
Heading to the Sturbridge Area?
Further east, the Sturbridge-Stockbridge area boasts some of New England's most historically significant sites. It's also home to several noteworthy group accommodations:
• Publick House Historic Inn & Country Lodge, a charming historical hotel with dozens of available rooms
• Red Lion Inn, an independent establishment with beautiful banquet facilities
Charming Bed and Breakfasts That Accommodate Groups
As a quintessentially "New England" destination, the Pioneer Valley has plenty of cute yet spacious bed and breakfast establishments. From Naomi's Inn in Springfield to the Williams Inn in Williamstown, space is no object for groups of a dozen or more at these charming lodgings.
Visit the Beautiful Pioneer Valley at Any Time of Year
No matter when you visit, the Pioneer Valley has the space and facilities to accommodate your entire group. Whether it's a business retreat, family reunion or trade convention, you won't have to worry about entertaining large groups of people here. At the Greater Springfield Convention and Visitors Bureau, we're committed to making your trip as memorable as possible. Call us at (800) 723-1548, email email@example.com or visit our website to learn more about what we can do for you.